Ihre Anzeige auch immer ganz oben? [info]
|Diverse Linkpakete für jedes Budget! | von Christoph|
|Ehemaliger Google Mitarbeiter bietet prof. SEO Betreuung | von webster-seo|
|High End SEO Betreuung aus einer Hand | von emde|
|Biete Artikelplätze auf Zeitungen und Magazinen | von Christoph Bacher|
Beschreibung des Angebotes:
Biete Job/Service: SEA Manager Finland (m/f)
von Annika Houscht | regionaler Bezug: Berlin | Firma „internetstores“
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries every day quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
In our open culture which boasts flat hierarchies you are immersed in e-commerce and have the best hardware and software at your disposal. You work as part of a great team of online retail experts who passionately discover the latest trends and adapt their work accordingly. Our strong growth and high profitability gives you a great opportunity to personally develop and take on more responsibilities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Optimize SEA campaigns with cultural and country-specific characteristics, in particular with regard to advertising and event-related posts for our e-commerce websites in Finland
- Research and implement new advertising opportunities in the SEA sector for the Finnish market
- Implement KPI-based optimization of ads and keyword sets
- Perform landing page and other conversion-based tests
- Be responsible for the SEA results of the Finnish market
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum 1 year professional experience working in SEA
- Very good knowledge of SEA tools including Adobe Adlens and Delta Method Campaign Suite
- Ideally you already have experience working with AdWords scripts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent Finnish, good English skills
- Analytical and able to work independently
- The desire to achieve something together as part of a team
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Julia Haag, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | email@example.com | internetstores.de