Ihre Anzeige auch immer ganz oben? [info]
|Biete Artikelplätze auf Zeitungen und Magazinen | von Christoph Bacher|
|Interesse an hochwertigen Artikelplätzen? | von linkbewusst|
|High End SEO Betreuung aus einer Hand | von emde|
|Artikelplätze auf Zeitungen & Magazinen für deinen [...] | von Kadelo|
Beschreibung des Angebotes:
Biete Job/Service: Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
von Julia Neu | regionaler Bezug: Stuttgart | Firma „IDnow GmbH“
Identity is the key for trust and security at the heart of online transactions. IDnow is one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTechs using machine learning to build an effective Identity-as-a-Service platform that can verify in real time the identities of people from 65 different countries. We are backed by two leading venture capital investors as well as a consortium of well-known business angels. Founded in 2014, we already count a large and fast growing team of 300 colleagues from 35 different cultures. Clients are leading international companies such as Commerzbank, UBS, Sixt, Erste Bank and Telefonica Deutschland, many FinTechs like Fidor, N26 and auxmoney as well as many blockchain-based companies.
- Lead, create and manage impactful content assets across multiple communication channels (e.g. website, social media channels, etc.)
- Planning, writing, editing, and proofreading content (e.g. blog posts, press releases, white papers, social media messaging, talking points, ad copy, newsletters)
- Drive qualified traffic to our website and enhance lead generation that delivers sales and customer retention
- Manage and optimize content distribution to increase product & brand awareness
- Responsible for creating and implementing integrated content marketing campaigns
- Work on performance measurement and trend monitoring, analyze relevant content KPIs and derivate optimization possibilities
- Broad experience working as content marketing manager (or similar role) with focus on B2B communication
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing/content campaigns with strong in-depth knowledge of brand/solution positioning
- Strong ability to research, analyze and present content to different social audiences
- Exceptional (copy) writing skills in english and german on a native-speaking level
- Excellent presentation skills in creative brand story-selling through visuals, storyboards, mood boards etc.
- Creative mind-set, hands-on mentality and strong teamplayer
- Deep understanding of SEO and what drives traffic to content
- Employment in a strong, expanding company with experienced and highly motivated colleagues
- Further development options by assuming additional responsibilities
- Activities in international markets with innovative new products
- Start-up spirit: flat hierarchies, relaxed and direct approach with a high degree of professionalism
We look forward to receiving your compelling application with a possible start date and salary expectations.
In case you have further questions, please feel free to contact Julia Neu at +49 89 413 24 6020.
APPLY ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2z3crCJ