Ihre Anzeige auch immer ganz oben? [info]
|Interesse an hochwertigen Artikelplätzen? | von linkbewusst|
|Lust, Texte zu schreiben, die von Menschen gelesen werden? | von Sonntagmorgen|
|Biete Artikelplätze auf Zeitungen und Magazinen | von Christoph Bacher|
|High End SEO Betreuung aus einer Hand | von emde|
Beschreibung des Angebotes:
Biete Job/Service: Head of Account Management (m/f)
von Sabine Maniscalco | regionaler Bezug: Berlin | Firma „nevaly GmbH“
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients. Our key clients are Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Nexon, Focus Home Interactive and more.
You will be leading an international team of account managers, responsible for handling the relationship with some of the largest game developers and game publishers. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry and knowledgeable about social media and the impact of influencer marketing, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Lead, train and develop an international team of Account Managers
- Devise client strategies and the implementation plans incl. key tasks for the account management team
- Set sales targets for your team, monitor and make sure these targets are achieved.
- Participate in the sales process; assist in proposal development and client calls.
- Perform market analysis and identify trends in the gaming industry
- Keep current on issues and trends in influencer marketing, gaming, and social media
- Work on strategies and new opportunities with existing key account advertisers and help your team to constantly scale up accounts
- Lead by example and act as a hands-on resource for the team and tackle any task, no matter how big or small
- Build relations with key international clients in both gaming and non-gaming
- Help to define client requirements and help to transform these into industry-defining services
- Successful track record of at least 4+ years within the field of account management or business development in an agency
- Expert in the general field of marketing with a good understanding of influencer marketing
- Passionate gamer. Experience in the game industry a plus.
- Highly organized and structured in both thinking and work style.
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding business sense and confidence in building sustainable relationships
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- German and/or French skills are a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Ability to manage your tasks independently and bring in new ideas
What we offer
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? – Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.