Ihre Anzeige auch immer ganz oben? [info]
|Biete Artikelplätze auf Zeitungen und Magazinen | von Christoph Bacher|
Beschreibung des Angebotes:
Biete Job/Service: SEO Manager - Dutch (m/f/d)
von Inga Kaiser | regionaler Bezug: Berlin | Firma „Berlin Brands Group“
The Berlin Brands Group combines the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production, marketing and customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company manages the brand development and multi-channel distribution of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics centre), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
- You constantly work on international keyword research, content creation and on-page optimization.
- You contribute to improve SEO performance, moving quickly to implement ideas and delivering results.
- You analyze websites, identify issues, find root-cause, and experiment with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance and prove their effectiveness.
- You do competitor analysis, identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them to achieve a balance of the short term and long term performance.
- You run the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance review, measuring and reporting on performance, and running cause and effect analysis to derive action plans.
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a dedicated SEO role.
- You are data driven, experienced using web analytics and Microsoft Office Package (like Google Analytics, Excel, PowerBI).
- You know how to use the SEO tools package (like Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog).
- You have the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- You are proactive and bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference and micro-management.
- You are native Dutch, speak and write fluently in English, German and other languages is a plus.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
JOIN THE GANG!
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies and fill out the online application below. We are looking forward to your application!
Berlin Brands Group