Ihre Anzeige auch immer ganz oben? [info]
|SEO Beratung - Mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung! | von David von Ostrowski|
|Biete Artikelplatz zu jedem Thema | von Jürgen|
|High End SEO Betreuung aus einer Hand | von emde|
|Effektives SEO für Online-Shops (Shopware, Oxid, ...) und [...] | von web-malocher|
Beschreibung des Angebotes:
Biete Job/Service: SEO Manager / Specialist Dutch (m/f/d)
von - | regionaler Bezug: Berlin | Firma „internetstores “
SEO Manager / Specialist Dutch (m/f/d)
What it's all about
As a SEO Manager (m/f/d) Dutch, you’ll drive the SEO performance of our Dutch language online shops campz.nl, bikester.nl, campz.be and bikester.be and contribute to our growing customer base. You’ll also be responsible for prioritizing SEO measures to be implemented, monitoring results and working closely with other departments. If you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge and would like to work in an international team, then you’ve come to the right place!
What your tasks will be
- You will continuously monitor SEO performance in terms of rankings, visibility, traffic and conversions to ensure the best results
- To be able to provide relevant content, you will research topics and keywords
- You will analyze the work of our competitors
- You will coordinate with internal departments (development, graphics, text/content) when implementing optimization measures
- You are responsible for the coordination of external service providers or freelancers (such as content providers or freelance copywriters)
What you should bring to the job
- You have previous experience as a SEO specialist or SEO Manager (on and off-page, 2-5 years)
- Your knowledge in current SEO tools is solid
- You're a native Dutch speaker with fluent English skills
- You have a high standard of quality for your own work
- You work independently with strong self-organization skills
- Ideally, you care about bike or outdoor topics
- You are a team player who likes contributing to your team's sucess
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, diverse job with plenty of space for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a diverse job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
APPLY ONLINE - https://jobdb.softgarden.de/jobdb/public/jobposting/applyonline/click?jp=6673365
Powered by softgarden