Ihre Anzeige auch immer ganz oben? [info]
|Biete Artikelplätze auf Zeitungen und Magazinen | von Christoph Bacher|
Beschreibung des Angebotes:
Biete Job/Service: SEO Specialist (m/f/d)
von Johanna Meister | regionaler Bezug: Wiesbaden | Firma „Yalwa GmbH“
Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
You know how to generate both organic and paid traffic and know how to win new customers for our product? You are always up to date with digital marketing trends and you want to invest your knowledge in our new product #Dating? The internet is your second home and working with numbers is fun for you? If so, we would like to get to know you!
- Monitoring and analysis of the SEO performance of our sites as well as the corresponding reports
- Keyword research and analysis
-Responsible for conducting research and providing recommendations to senior management on improvements
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Creation of Facebook and Google Paid Campaigns
- Observation of trends, the market and competition
- Management of WordPress Websites
- Driving the evaluation and optimization of paid advertising channels, in particular social media, SEM, and native ads networks
- Team up with the Content Editing and Content Marketing teams in communicating new SEO trends to make sure the business’s pages maintain a high ranking on key search engines and attract as much traffic as possible
- Relevant university degree or a similar vocational education
- At least three years of professional experience in the area of Search Engine Optimisation and/or Online Marketing
- Very broad technical understanding and outstanding knowledge of digital marketing, search engines and internet
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and Mid-level knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads - Having successfully planned and executed paid advertising campaigns
- Strong command of SEO analysis tools such as ahrefs, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Strategic, independent and structured work ethic, dedication and curiosity, and the desire for more
- Fluent in English, any additional language is also a plus
What we offer?
- An exciting, autonomous work environment
- Working with a great team and being a part of the Yalwa Family
- The opportunity for further training and career development
- A good salary and many benefits (massages, pension plan,...)
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Modern offices and working equipment
- Health Management
Ready to take your career to the next level?
If you would like to develop your expertise, learn new skills, experience exciting career opportunities and grow professionally, then Yalwa is right for you! Here, you will be able to work on demanding projects in a supportive, driven, international team.
Are you interested in being part of our success story? Then apply today! Please send us your documents including a cover letter, resume, copy of qualifications and your references. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person is Johanna Meister, Bahnstraße 2, 65205 Wiesbaden. Please send your application to the email address: email@example.com